Hi my name is
Steffani and this is my blog . In my blog I plan to write about the genre pop and the artist in this
catagory . I plan to give the reader a
breif discription of there music and The artist background. Such as how they got into creating music , and mainly who they are. I plan to include pictures and names of there most popular songs and recent albums . The artist I plan to write about are Britney Spears, Christina
Aguilera ,
Danity Kane , Gwen
Stefani , Katy Perry,
Ke$ha , Lady Gaga , Madonna , Michael Jackson, The Pussycat Dolls, and many more. I plan to talk about one specific artist each blog. My main
foucous is to discover new things about artist that change our world , and our perspective on music. The music these artist make really change our world. I think if you learn a
littel more about these artist It could change music and our life forever. Once you find out new things, you are so interested to find out more (kind of like gossip) so when you find out interesting facts about an artist it will interest you, to read more . Also you
maby want to listen to there music . I think the more you know about an artist the more you will know what there songs are about. But your also
learing about the artist life and musical
backgroud . Many of these artist are very talented . These artist have come along way to
persue there music career.
No comments:
Post a Comment